Keys to victory - Game 4: OHL Playoffs Fronts
Keys to victory for the Kingston Frontenacs tonight as they are able to sweep the Peterborough Petes tonight and win their first playoff series in 16 seasons.
1. Stay out of the box, don't get caught up in the Petes games they play after the whistle.
2. When they get power play time, use it to their full advantage have to keep the power play working as it has been for quite some time now.
3. Mix in the energy line more often than they have been used, play the energy guys every fourth shift to bring it to the Petes.
4. Continue to kill of penalties, the Fronts have killed off eleven out of twelve penalties during this series.
5. Stay strong in front of goalie Mahalak as he plays much better when facing less than 35 shots as the Petes have only shot 107 pucks total this series.
These are some key factors that the Fronts need to abide by in order to sweep the series tonight in Peterborough.